Alexander 'The Great'
232 lbs (105KG)
Alexander is natural a very calm and relaxed person, boxing has always kept his anger at bay and helped him remain rather cool throughout most of his adult life. Alexander gets on well with most people, finding it easy to talk to those he has never met anymore, aiming to be humoured and friendly to all he meets. His behaviour tends to be like most common people, in the morning he may be grumpy and aggrivated but as the day goes on he will be his normal self, following his natural personality and behaviour. He is often found in his gym or fight club, training youths or club fighters for there next bout or challenge, organisising events and shows that would seen be coming up. Alexander, despite constantly being punched in the head when training his young prospects is a man of intelligence, normally he deals with all of his own paperwork and money worries, liking to tackle any of his problems head on and keeping his finacial balance on track and his money safe and well preseverved.
Clan & RankEdit
What district do you live inEdit
Occupation : Boxing and fight club ownerEdit
Heavyweight Boxer and Fight Club Owner. Part time boxing instructor
Boxing: (pugilism, prize fighting, the sweet science or in Greek pygmachia) is a martial art and combat sport in which two people engage in a contest of strength, speed, reflexes, endurance and will by throwing punches with gloved hands.
Style" is often defined as the strategic approach a fighter takes during a bout. No two fighters' styles are alike, as it is determined by that individual's physical and mental attributes. There are main three styles in boxing: Out-fighter ("Boxer"), Brawler (or slugger), and In-fighter ("Swarmer"). These styles may be divided into several special subgroups, such as counter puncher, etc. The main philosophy of the styles is, that each style has an advantage over one, but disadvantage over the other one. It follows the rock-paper-scissors scenario - boxer beats brawler, swarmer beats boxer, and brawler beats swarmer.
Grappling/Greeco Style Wrestling
- Combat Perception: With this ability the user is able to instantly understand an opponent's method of thinking and fighting and anticipating their moves. Once they understand their enemies strategy, they are able to find their flaw and weakness and take them down with little effort. While some users of this method do not use it as part of their primary fighting style, it is helpful in emergencies against difficult opponents where ordinary methods will not work against them, however this is soley dependent on the user's ability to fight on par with the opponent, even if they can't however it is great helpful.
- Body Language Analysis: The user can intuitively read others' body language, allowing them to anticipate their actions and respond accordingly allowing the user to predict opponents attacks. The effectivenss of it however, is solely dependent on the user's reaction time.
- Combat Adaptation: User is able to adapt to any style of fight armed and unarmed making an opponents attack useless after the pattern of attack has been read. This power automatically changes the user's fighting style to be in equal terms or superior to opponents, even while using the same style they've been using.
- Extrasensory Perception: The user can learn whatever they wish in moderation and over time. This applies to any and all kinds of information, knowledge, wisdom, experience, etc. Information can be either personal (memories, thoughts, etc.) or impersonal (academic knowledge, data, etc.). This ability can be used passively (as an instinctual reaction) or actively (by wanting to know specific information) this is an overtime abilitym and cannot be instantniously done.
- Speed Combat: Users of this ability are able to fight at incredible speed. They could strike their opponent in rapid succession that it could possibly kill them instantly. Their attacks would possibility deliver stronger attacks than a normal humans due to the gaining kinetic energy produced through the speed of each hit.
Weapon of ChoiceEdit
Prefers to carry a standard policemen's glock he picked up as a just in case. He carries this at all times.
He is proficient in sword arts, specificly the Katana.
Whatever is presented to him. Prefers fist fights.
None as of now.