NOTE SOME ABILITES MAY NOT BE LISTED HERE BUT HE CAN USE EVERYTHING THATS ALSO ON THE ORGINAL Keyth Tasanagi as well. Thank you.
Ark 12- 22
God of FateEdit
Hand to hand style: Thunderous Paw
Blade style: Three bladed, to single.
Swift Blitzing is strictly a style of swordplay that combines the 3 basic strikes of Kendo sword style, with the Flexibility of Fencing, to create the quickest and most effective means of striking, stabbing, cutting, and slashing an opponent weather it be leathaly, or only to incapacitate.
- Slashing: The slashing is the same as Kendo, but much faster and effective. The user has to be AT LEAST peak human to be able to combine the true worth of the styles speed and power. There are 3 slashes: Horizantal, for wide spreads, Vertical for linear attacks and jumping opponents, and Diagonal, for hard to reach, or killing angles. Each slash with enough force has the strength to cut a man clean in to, espcially if the right blade is used to do so.
- Quick Draw: The quick draw or Battojutsu aspect allows multiple ways to "quick draw". The primary way of battojutsu is to draw the sword, form the start, which will give maximum power to the slash and the most effective killing potential possible. However depending on which hand is domninat that means this deadly attack can come from either the left or the right. In Swift Blitzing however, Stabs are also part of Quick Draw, as the user can draw the sword, and enact the motion so fast, and so quick, one could be blind to the fact that he had to rear back and then thrust forward, but at the speed this is premformed it would look simply like he took the sword out and quickly placed it back as quick. Thus making the vaerity of quick draw manouvers even more deadly as they are not limited to just slashes but now for thrust.
- Attack: A basic Swift technique, also called a thrust, consisting of extending the sword arm to declare an attack and attempt to land a touch upon the opponent's valid area. In sabre, attacks are also made with a cutting action.
- Swift Feint: An attack with the purpose of provoking a reaction from the opposing opponent, allowing for an even greater counter attack with kentic energy or force.
- Swift Lunge: A thrust while extending the front leg by using a slight kicking motion and propelling the body forward with the back leg.
- Swift Beat Manouver: In clashes of swords or attacks, the attacker beats the opponent's blade to gain priority (right of way) and continues the attack against the target area. In finishing, a similar beat is made but with the intention to disturb the opponent's aim and thus attack the target using this form of distraction.
- Continuation of Attack: A typical manouver action of making a 2nd after attack after the first attack is parried. This may be done with a change in line; example, an attack in the high line (above the opponent's bellguard, such as the shoulder) is then followed with an attack to the low line (below the opponent's bellguard, such as the thigh, or foot); or from the outside line (outside of the bellguard, such as outer arm) to the inside line (inside the bellguard, such as the inner arm or the chest). A second continuation is stepping slight past the parry and angulating the blade to bring the tip of the blade back on target.
Keyth can use three swords, two swords, and one sword style techniques. When he uses three swords, the third one is placed in his mouth. This would seem stupied, but using his adept chi control, he constantly srengthens the muslces in his neck to prevent from snapping or spraining it with his quick rapid movments or motions. Same goes for his jaw line, ands with the crushing blows required, some would think his jaw shoudl theoritcly be curshed, but bieng trained in this style means he knows what he can and cannot do in it.
- Oni Giri (鬼斬り Oni Giri?, literally meaning "Demon Slash"): A three-way simultaneous slashing attack. Keyth crosses his two swords across his chest and places the blade in his mouth horizontally behind them. Keyth then approaches the target (usually at high speed) and cuts through by swinging the swords across his chest, resulting in a descending diagonal-crossing slash from both swords while the mouth blade performs a horizontal cut from either the left or right, depending on which side of his mouth he positioned the sword's main blade at.
- Enbima Yonezu Oni Giri (艶美魔夜不眠鬼斬り Enbima Yonezu Oni Giri?, literally meaning "Charm Demon Sleepless Night Demon Slash"): A stronger variation of "Oni Giri" where the swords are twisted during the slash for added force, resulting in this attack striking multiple opponents instead of one.
- Tora Gari (虎狩り Tora Gari?, literally meaning "Tiger Hunt"): Keyth puts his hand swords over his mouth blade and swings forth a forward descending slash with them. At close-range, this can incapacitate at least two average foes at once. When Zoro uses this attack, the aura of a tiger's head is shown behind him.
- ''''Santoryu Ogi: Sanzen Sekai (三刀流奥義 三・千・世・界 Santōryū Ōgi: Sanzen Sekai?, literally meaning "Three-Sword Style Secret Technique: Three Thousand Worlds"): Keyth holds two of his swords at an angle against each other and rotates them rapidly while running towards his opponent to create momentum; he then slices up the foe with full speed and power, this attack is a kill on impact, and could possibly chop the human body into three chunks of meat.
- Toro Nagashi (刀狼流し Tōrō Nagashi?, literally meaning "Sword Wolf Floating"): At a close range, Keyth leans toward the opponent, using two of his swords to block the opponent's attacks while twisting his body around as he is continuously moving to approach and dodge other attacks (if there are any) and eventually cutting through the opponent's stomach with the third sword.
- shi Bari (牛針 Ushi Bari?, literally meaning "Bull Horns"): Keyth executes a multi-hit running attack with two swords held out like a bull's horns, the specific area of attack has to be in thought other wise these attacks will be useless and utterly predicitlbe.
- Gazami Dori (蟹（ガザミ）獲り Gazami Dori?, literally meaning "Crab Seize"): All three swords are horizontally parallel, suddenly clamping down on the target like a crab's claw for a guillotine like effect that would normally cut a person's head off should they fail to take evasive action quick enough.
- Karasuma Gari (鴉魔狩り Karasuma Gari?, literally meaning "Demon Crow Hunt"): Keyth performs a flying multiple slash technique. This attack is strong enough to cut steel, as it was first seen used to slice Steel doors
- 'Hyo Kin Dama (豹琴玉 Hyō Kin Dama?, literally meaning "Leopard Koto Ball"): Keeyth jumps forward while spinning in the air, forming a ball shape with his blades. This is basically a feinting maneuver, so even if the target manages to read the pattern of this attack and move out of Keyth trajectory, they will still be cut as Zoro careens past them.
- Santoryu Ogi: Rokudo no Tsuji (三刀流奥義 六道の辻 Santōryū Ōgi: Rokudō no Tsuji?, literally meaning "Three Swords Style Secret Technique: Crossing of Six Paths"): A much stronger version of "Santoryu Ogi: Sanzen Sekai", learned after two years of training with Mihawk. Keyth manages to bend his body, and swing the swords in the form of an inverted "S" shape while performing a vertical spin, slashing the opponent six times simultaneously so fast that he did not seem to move at all. This technique's named after the Six Paths of Buddhism, that is said to the be the six states where a person is controlled by their desires and conquering them is able to transcend their animal nature.
Weapon of ChoiceEdit
Keyth devolvped claws while in the Shinto realm, to resemble his animal counterpart. Large gauntlet like claws that appear when ever he is to do battle. Able to create slashes and waves of black lightning with the flick of a wrist. The force with these claws allow him to tear through armies with sheer demonic force as they'd rip across the battle field, sending sonic waves of energy and destruction throughout battle ground. Able to even slice open small vortex's so Keyth can pass through them, allowing him to get to places alot faster than most. Along with Okami's lightning power it is said That Keyth may be able Rival Raijin, and with these weapons its easily seen.
The Yamisuki. It looks like a European saber blade mounted into a Chinese crossguard and handle with perhaps a middle eastern or Indian (from India) pommel. The scabbard looks similar to the WWII Japanese gunto. The Yamisuki has an odd tie with Keyths body that hasn't been cracked yet. Able to speak with it, it seems to have a mind of its own. Keyth can teleport it to himself where ever he may be even use it without actually welding it allowing it to fight along side him rather than always having to actually wield it.
After Furi destryoed the last remnants of Okami within him he now has all of Okami's power but they are all his and more.
Due to the Pheonix
Keyth has the ability to transform into an phoenix a mythical sacred fire bird, that symbolizes rebirth, immortality, and renewal in the mythologies of the Arabian, Persians, Greeks, Romans, Egyptians, Chinese, Turks, Indians and Phoenicians/Canaanites.
Phoenix are described as a bird with a colorful plumage and a tail of gold and scarlet (or purple, blue, and green according to some legends) with a 500 to 1000 year life-cycle. Near the end of which it builds itself a nest of twigs (or whole trees) that then ignites; both nest and bird burn fiercely and are reduced to ashes, from which a new, young phoenix or phoenix egg arises, reborn anew to live again.
- Avian Physiology
- Aerial Adaptation
- Atmospheric Adaptation
- Claw Retraction
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Balance
- Enhanced Lung Capacity
- Enhanced Senses
- Enhanced Reflexes
- Hollow Skeleton
- Wing Manifestation/Flight
- Enhanced Bite
- Enhanced Strength
- Fire Manipulation
- Fire Armor
- Fire Aura
- Fire Mimicry
- Healing Tears
- Light Manipulation
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- Self-Resurrection/Ash Resurrection
- Users are able to demonstrate a natural aptitude for the ways of the sword. The user is able to wield a sword with great proficiency in speed, power, and skill, allowing them to perform feats such as stopping and deflecting bullets, decimate large objects or areas, cut through hard materials such as steel, and even hold back their strength to deal damage to their foes without killing them. The user is also able to operate with little or no effort, deliver skillful strikes to weak points with great precision. This ability also allows the users to become naturally skilled with multiple swords or any bladed weapon to suit their needs in combat.
The King of the beastEdit
- Keyth possess a deadly power that enables him to be the "ultimate killing machines". Forced to kill at a young age, he has grown quite numb to the concept of death. He has pure instincts to kill with any means and the most effective way possible, Keyth will use anything at hand to do so and have no mental problems either before, during or after the deed. He is in short, a cold and merciless killer. He can also give off a murderous aura, inducing fear into his opponents. With Keyths many years of tracking and hunting with his tribe and his blood thirsty Onihoruda Physology. He possesses high predatory instincts, allowing him to become a master of hunting and tracking.With this ability he can discern numerous factors of a situation that make him a master of pursuit and capture. This includes what move a foe will make, where he is headed (if he is in the foe’s proximity, or knows the foe fairly well), as well as how to effectively cause a foe to play right into one’s hands in combat/pursuit. Keyth is also able to tap into primal, unstoppable rage that allows him to perform in vastly increased capacity, taking and inflicting damage that he wouldn't in his normal state. In some cases, the user's mind descends so far into the feral rage that mentally, they are little more than animals. But the bulk of this Perk, would be the Anger Empowerment. In which Keyth is strengthened by anger, rage, and hatred. Whether that be his own or that of those around them, His persona changes when he gets into this angered mode. Losing his funny happy go lucky perverted and goofy self. Exchanging it for a cold outlook on life can that is converted into power whether it be physical strength, accelerated healing or other abilities they he may possess. But last and final, Keyth can use/imitate animal powers. Something that Zetsui forced him to. Pushing him to be an animal so they would fight on equal ground. He can run like an ostrich, swing like a monkey, sprint like a cheetah, move like a cat, track like a dog, constrict like a snake, and so on. Of course he cannot transform into animals, but this power only enables the user to mimic animalistic traits while still in their original form. Keyth can mimic multiple animals at once. After his fighting with Zetsui, Keyth is possess a skill that is capable of performing the art of assassination better than the average killer, he's able to dispatch his victims without as so much as a struggle. The ways to do this range from something complex and high-finesse like mastery in stealth, strategically planned scenarios and highly disciplined martial arts to something simple-yet-effective like brute strength and raw speed to overwhelm the targets. Keyths finger tips have all sharpend to a point. Allowing him to scale builidings alot easier when he's out and about. So basically it'd only make since if he is able to demonstrate a savage aptitude for the ways of the claw. He is able to wield claws with great proficiency in brute power and close quarter combat. When it comes to wielding different weapons, the claws are the closest to hand to hand combat. He also has an particularly strong bite, either because of sharp teeth, strong jaw-muscles, unusual jaw-structure (mandibles of insects) or some other reason. Exactly what he can bite depends of the jaw-strength, resilience of their teeth/bite-surface and their shape. Keyths teeth are abnormally sharp and can deliver a deadly bite. He Also possesses a completely unpredictable nature, rendering him immune to users of Combat Perception, Body Language Analysis and Adoptive Muscle Memory.
- Onihoruda's, are people who possess the gene that attracts Oni's to them, or can use the full power of an Example of being able to exert ones self for days because they have one in there body. When an Onihoruda does NOT have an Oni inside of them they are known as Recessive. Meaning they dont have any of the abilites that are listed below. And wont activate them untill they obtain an Oni inside of them. How do you know if someones an Onihoruda you ask? You'll always know because Oni's will always be strick to one blood line, and they'll cling to those in the family that have Dark Hadou. Because that's how Oni's operate. They stick to one family and continue to possess and haunt that specific blood line, because well... they are lazy. Once a Recessive gains an Oni, then they become an Onihoruda. Giving them the full power of there trueself. But if they dont, then they never do. For example Ariel Tasanagi, is of the Tasanagi Family. Making her fully capable of gaining an Oni, but since she does not have one. She's normal... and doesnt own any of the powers below. While her brother Keyth did have the family Oni inside of him. Keyth destroyed his Oni at birth, forcing it to mutate with himself so he himself IS an Oni. But Keyth is a special case. But, even so. Everyone in the Tasanagi Family is an Onihoruda. But anyways Keyth is Unlike anyone else. Understand So basically Onihoruda's are Typically an Oni in human form anyway. Onihoruda's are able to run for many hours (maybe days) and not lose breath. Additionally, they can exert themselves at peak capacity for several hours without use of rest before showing any sign of fatigue.Onihoruda's possess an incredibly high durability. Having the sheer ability to endure/resist damage at an extremely high level. This allows them to take numerous blows of internal or external assaults before succumbing to the effects. For example Keyth Has survived from 300 feet falls, and getting impaled through fatal organs on mulitple occasions. Also surviving explosions with barely a scratch on him. Onihourda's have the incredible ability to defy weight limitations of other members of their race, but not completely break them. Dense, lengthy, or overweight items are easy to move and simple to use in nearly any manner. They can crush, lift, throw, or catch items of great weight. Onihourda's also posssess an overwhelming amount of rage, on many many levels. Allowing them to do incredible... and also, very irrational feats. With this trait, they are able to empty oneself of all rational restraints in battle and completely immerse oneself in combat becoming a dangerous warrior for both friend and foe. The trait allows the Onihoruda to ignore fatal physical damage as if it never affected them and continue fighting with a frightening level of stamina. The rareness of this trait makes-up in one's opponent being super strong as it boosts the Onihoruda's adrenaline and stamina to the point they are able to wear out their opponent through sheer tenacity and ferocity alone. In most to all cases, Onihoruda are able to go in a berserk form through sheer rage or when they are imminent damage. As Seen in Keyth, And Zetsui Ryukiri when approached by such circumstances. They are raging, ticking time bombs on the battle field... Being an Onihoruda typically means there driven to fight. It's all they want to do and will always be drawn to it. In Variation. Dont get this mixed up, Peak humans are still beyond most of these capabilites. Being an Onihoruda only means that said user is quite feral and animalstic on the battle field. Individuals with this physology are at the peak of human conditioning. For this very reason, they age slower than normal members of their species due to having extremely healthy cells, without any superhuman degree. In addition, this effect doesnt happen to Onihoruda's untill they hit there early twenties. Around 21-24. So they'd always look twenty-years younger.
THE CLEAVER SHOT!Edit
- During his down time a bit after Ark 6, Keyth would train himself to his best abilites. After Keyome had found out about his Varation of what Keyths attack looked like little gang, he thought it was nesscarry to get his mentor Tyrone Slash man killed. Keyth found his body surrounded by 55 dead Kagemaru men and Maru Jeitai soliders outside in the wilderness. Forced to train on his own, Keyth began to learn how to manipulate his chi to a better degree. Keyth himself has an overly amount of CHi within his body, due to his heritage and reasoning of birth but he has barely any control over it. Many who train in martial arts often gain superhuman capabilities by learning to harness Chi, which can be used in cases of extreme combat. With this ability, users are able to physically manifest all of their inner strength and unleash it to the fullest extent of its power through shear force of will. The user can achieve extraordinary strength, speed, durability, and reflexes once the skill has been mastered to some degree. After rigiours weeks of practice he came up with a technique that completely revolves around his stye, being head strong. He'd run, getting a great distance from his enemy as he charged forward. The more he ran, the more his chi would build up into his hand, or his blade. Depending on how fast and long Keyth runs, the stronger this move becomes in potency. Yet, due to chi He's able to accelerate himself to high speeds. And with this... the chi coats around his body in a bright aura, transforming his body, and his weapon, into a destructive projectile in the process.He's able to utilize his chi in the stupidest and barbaric ways, creating a aura's or his own power to form a projectile sphere, capable of smashing right through anything and anyone. He becomes a litteral walking tank. If using a blade, the Density would increase to such a level that he'd be able to slice through someone easily if he picked up enough speed.Keyth chi control has increased to some point but not enough to the point that he's a Ginsei, or Denuske. He's able to do one thing they more than likely havent picked up yet though. He can sniff out Chi Signatures. A Basic Chi control technique, where he can basiclly 'sense' someone after coming in contact with them once. Since his blade has its own form of CHi for some odd reason he's able to bring it to him no matter where he is by tracing the CHi Signature back to him, and summuning it to him. He may even be able to do this with people one day. He can also throw his blade before it manifestates for him, which is where he turly got the name 'Cleaver shot.' From.
During his Quest forZetsui. Keyth had been trained by the Legendary Lord Kaguya. One of the few Hadou Masters left in the world. Lord Kaguya showed Keyth how to fully better himself as a Swordsmen. Teaching him about paitance, and swiftness. And Strength. Percise strikes and the correct way to use the blade. Though his training methods had been harsh. They pushed Keyth to his very limit. Keyth who had once been a hot headed swinger. Is now a Percise and deadily assilant with a blade. His strikes arent as finessnessful as Ginsei's but they are indeed strong and well timed. He only had a month to be offically trained. So he only knowns a months knowledge. But blended with the Techinques he's learned and his own little twist of his balde style. Keyth has become quite the swordsman.During this process, Lord Kaguya discoverd that Keyth had a unique ability about himself... that allowed him to adapt to things alot faster than others. By seeing an ability at work, He can intuitively understand how it works, how to control it, and how to master it. If possible Keyth could even teach others how to control these abilities once seeing the power. Alternatively Keyth can also be able to develop a countermeasure if they understand an ability long enough to figure out it's weaknesses. For Example During Keyth and Zetsui's fight, Keyth watched Zetsui perfom multiple techinques only to dish them right back out at Zetsui after observing him do it once.
Shadow sweep Edit
- An Advanced form of Keyths orginal Shadow step techinque. Its a move that can be used without chi. But is much more efficent if used with it. It is an important skill for most swordsmen, and is one of the four basic fighting styles techniques with a blade. The agility and speed of the Shadow sweep can be enhanced and improved through concentration, training, and mastery of it. It is the greatest expression of speed. Using it without chi requires that the user uses the nature around him to push there body in a since. Giving them a boosting head start which they simply push into. Causing there bodies to shift to whereever. This is NOT a teleportation. Using this techinuqe without using chi would be the best way to train it.
- The user's Hadou condenses, creating a steel-hard skin strong enough to block a Blade, or bullet of any calibur. This allows users to confront some of the sword-wielding Warriors barehanded. The strength of an individual's Hierro is entirely proportional to the potency of their Hadou. Although Hierro can defend against the attacks of blades and gun fire alike. If one were to run out of chi, then there bodies would become exposed. Therfore, normal to attacks so they'd be taking the full damage. Though even if one had plenty amounts of chi and the Technique was fully at bay and operational, the user could still be hurt but there bodies not damaged ( I.E. Slashes, cuts, broken bones.) But if the user faces an oppoent with an overwhelming amount of strength. It is still very possible that blows can be inflicted on the body even with the Hierro fully intact. So if the oppoenet is strong enough, they can stll break the skin or damages the user significantly. All the Hierro would do in that kind of situation would be to simply shield away the full attack. For Example Zetsui Broke Keyths skin with his blade multiple times in there fight only for keyths skin to rip and tear slightly regardless of the Hierro's effects when the blows should have ended keyth. Keyth can use this technique throughout his body, but mostly focus it in his hands. Another Unique technique within the Hierro is That the user can reverse any attack launched at them back at their opponent. This can range from long range attacks to melee attacks. Even gun fire if it is timed right. Sometimes the attack reversed can become stronger, faster, or both. ( Can only use reversal for 7 times.)
- ( Stealth Energy) - Blending Chi allows the user the power to control there enviormenal chi.The user can make their coloration blend with the coloration of their background to avoid optical perception. Some users can affect their attire by means of "static camouflage". within moments of coming into contact with almost any surface, the chi will replicate both its pattern and texture. Thermal technology cannot read this chi technique. The temperature of the user will shift to the surface there hiding against to better blend with the surrounding environment and to evade thermal imaging completely. Multiple surfaces can be mimicked at the same time. When using Chi blending, one cannot sniff out chi, nor sense the users Chi signature to detect them. With this techinque, Keyth has the power to become invisible while in shadows. A sub-power of Darkness Manipulation. He's able to become undetectable as long as they are in darkness or shadow. People with Animal like sensory may be able to detect keyth if there smell, eye-sight etc was keen enough. Technology wont be able to find this technique what so ever due to chi being so highly incorporated.
Training at the Sky TempleEdit
This is what he learned during his time there.
'Akuma no honshitsu'Edit
- 'Akuma no honshitsu' Or Demons essences allows keyth to utilize a multitude of things that help him dramatically within a combat situation. Akuma no honshitsu is the release of his demon energy within himself. The demon energy follows into his complicated Onihoruda physiology. This is his more than his chi, its more so his inner hadou. So all and all, it's his Dark Hadou. When using this ability the user is able to rapidly heat the air in a large area and generate hot air from around their body. The air is significantly hotter, making it able to blister, dehydrate, and damage away targets. Using this will allows him to destroy any potential threats that may linger in the air, or around his his body within the 2 foot length and 7 foot tall aura that continuously radiates around his body. and will allow also keyth to detect anything around his aura for a further disturbance if the human eye cant detect it. This aura can hurt those within it with a scorching hot effect. No one will be able to see it ever unless they too are Onihoruda. This aura radiates around his body at all times it is apart of him, and is not something he can just tap into. It's with him ALL THE TIME. When he dies, so will his aura. If put in an illusion. He may be able to detect it with the essences. ( So if he ever died within an illusion, or if someone attempted to kill him during the illusion he'd snap out of it which would allow him to retaliate.) With this aura it unintentionally/intentionally make him immune to sensory attack abilities. Once in a hostile situation, weather he's aware of it or not. Due to his Hadou feeling the disturbance rather than himself. And react automatically which will then alert him of upcoming dangers.The user can sense nearing dangers and sense unwanted or hectic threats to their wellbeing. The user has anxiety just before a hazard (such as being ambushed). The intuition usually regards themselves at low level, then regarding their surroundings (a distant car-wreck) at middle level, then dangers regarding loved ones at high level.
Adrenaline Rush: to see time at a slower speed like watching a movie in slow motion.
Aim Dodging: to avoid linear attacks
Body Language Prediction: to read body language and correctly predict an opponent's next move.
Death Sense: to sense impending death so as to avoid it.
Flash Precognition: to perceive a few seconds or minutes into the future.
Radar Sense: to utilize a form of radar sense to allow them to see.
With the Akuma no Honshitsu his aura once someone enters it makes his time perception faster by three seconds to reaction time. Meaning the opponents attacks TO HIM, are slowed down enough for him to react to them properly ( Unless they have [powerlisting.wikia.com] <- Or something along those lines ). With the Akuma no honshitsu also comes with Keyth bladed body techniques, also known as 'Blade Ki'. The user is able to easily cut almost anything simply by making physical contact with the objects. Individuals who have exceptionally strong proficiencies with weapons are able to use this power. User is able to sever anything regardless of their nature, from physical objects to abstract concept. As a Conceptual Attacks, this ability cannot be stopped by any physical method unless there skin is tough enough to endure it. ( Meaning Enhanced durability needs to be stated in your bio.) making all of his hits like blade slices and strikes. So with this aura, if one attempted to manipulate any of Keyths chi or energy they'd automatically be hit with the 'Dying effect.' User can manipulate decomposition, the process by which organic substances are broken down into simpler forms of matter. They can increase or decrease the rate of rotting, or stop, prevent or even reverse the effect. User can cause anything organic to wither, rot, decay and eventually disintegrate, whether living or deceased.
What Keyome Taught himEdit
Ganzan Ryōzan Ha (岩山両斬波, Rocky Mountain Splitting Wave): A knife-hand strike that crushes the victim's skull.Does not even use any of the body's pressure points.
Hakkei no Hō (発勁の法, Method of Internal Energy Release): Stops projectiles thrown towards one's body.
Hyakuretsu Ken (百裂拳, Hundred Crack Fist): It is characterized as a strike of over a hundred blows, delivered at rapid speed to the designated 708 Keiraku Hikō (Pressure Points) on the adversary's body. Each attack is usually accompanied by shouting, "Atatatatata!".
Seiei Kō (醒鋭孔, Sobering Sharp Hole)㊙: Keyth strikes his opponent's Ryugan, located in the chest. This causes the victim's body to become like a mass of bare nerves, causing extreme pain with the slightest touch.
Zankai Ken (残悔拳, Remorse Fist):Keyome inserts his thumbs into the temples of his enemy. Upon removal of Keyomes thumbs the enemy is left with just three seconds to live. In these three seconds, Keyth advises them to meditate on the folly of their wicked ways, before being split in half vertically and exploding.
Personal fighting styleEdit
Keyth enjoys a good brawl, and seems to prefer fighting with his fists, he loves to fight using his physical skills if he wants to enjoy a good battle. A tactic he sometimes employs is to fight with his fists at close range, and once the opponent leaps back to dodge an attack, Keyth will attempt to impale them with his Yamisuki out of nowhere. Ironically Keyth comes off as an Idiot but initially he defeated his enemies by outsmarting them . But as the years progressed in later battles, this is not emphasized as much, and tends to defeat his foes with his strength or a boost of power he gains from a dire situation or from rage. Unless he is in a dangerous situation, Keyth is a very aggressive fighter and rarely thinks before making a move, even firing his Cleaver shot techinque at Ginsei without fully realizing that the move could have killed him. Due to his experience as a delinquent, Keyth knows quite a few street-fighting techniques. He has a very hard fist, which results in very powerful punches. Which is also ironically stronger than Keyome Tasanagi's. Who's hands were made from Adamantium due his automails structure. People who've seen Keyth fight describe him as using "No cheap moves or any real form to his fighting at all." and "He fights simply to enjoy the true nature of it."
Personal Fighting Techniques.Edit
All of these listed below will be simple fighting combo's that Keyth has made specifially. Due to Keyths King of the beasts perk. No one should be able to tell when hes doing a combo, basically shuts down all you meta-game turds. All of these are formed from Keyths Thunderous Paw Style.
The Thunder Smash is from a art form that was taught to Keyth by Lord Kaguya during his training before he fought with Zetsui. a secret martial arts style that allows its practitioner to destroy an opponent's body from within by striking into their secret channeling points, often resulting in a violent and gruesome death. Keyth uses his skill in this one technique that typically does the opponent in with a one shot depeneding on how much chi he inputs into said attack. Where ever Keyth makes a full connection to the body with the body part that he used the Thunder Smash on. The inside of the body will combust from the inside, and blow out of the back. I.E. if he hit you in the chest with this technique, then your back would be blown out with ease if he put enough chi into it. Only those with Enhanced Durablity will be able to withstand the attack without there bodies being discared with such grusome ease. It involves the user charging a part of their body with chi(usually the hands or feet, though the head and in some cases.) and slamming it into their opponent, sending them flying. Once the opponent is in the air, the attack can be continued by Dashing over at the opponent using the Shadow Sweep technique's speed to do so. The Strike from Thunder Smash can break rib cages and or shatter any bone it may touch. Using the conussive portion the attack can blast someone back 15 feet if its hit dead on. Able to break through the even toughest things of metal and concrete.
Thunderous Demon!Edit=== First, the user attacks the opponent with a punch to their face with the right hand on there jaw, if connected it'd lock the jaw back and possibly slant it due the sheer force of the hit. Then, the user punches the opponent's face again, this time with the left hand on the bridge of the nose which would easily break the nose if connected. The user then attempts to grab them by their neck and throws them down into the ground, creating a small crator under the opponets body due to the sheer pressure, inflicting a great deal of damage if it all connected through. The Imapct of the blow if it hit that is, would fracture the spine no matter how they landed if it was a successful attack. The combo itself is meant to knock out though. Not to actually kill.
When the opponent attempts to attack the user , they'd weave out of the way with a swift right side step where they'd then send out a palm strike, depending on what side they were on the opponent. The Strike would be sent to the opponent's stomach, creating a powerful Nasuea like sensation, if it connected, forcing the opponent to puke harshly, before roundhouse kicking the opponent away in the right side of there head with the right leg. inflicting a great deal of damage.
The user punches the opponent in the stomach causing the stomach muscles to loossen on impact. Then, he punches the opponent away by 6 feet with his left hand, with a staggering left hook, soon dashes after them to right hook kick them in their face. Finally, the user axe kicks the opponent's head with the right leg. knocking them into the ground, the blow would strike the top of the skull if connected which could kill if the blow had been succesful.
First, the user kicks the opponent up into the air with there left leg in a diagonal motion to the chin, then his right hand swiftly grabs their head and throws them down to the ground. Then if the follow up was successful, he smashes the opponent's head into the ground and stomps on their back deeper into the ground, inflicting a high amount of damage. This move could easily snap someones spine, an instant kill.
Thunderous Boar (イノシシアタック) is a basic attacks used by Keyth. Keyth charges with explosive Chi surrounding him, speedily dashing straight to the enemy with the force of a boar, and head-butts him with all his might. Causing the opponet be knocked through losing majority of air in there body, and also forcing projectile vomitting.
It consists of him unleashing a powerful barrage of punches and kicks at an extremely fast rate, 6 kicks, 3 with the left, 3 with the right, all aiming at the stomach, 3 punches with the left and the right. Each punch with a bone chilling effect. All aiming at the chest area, before ending with a powerful kick to the face, using the explosive technique of thunderous paw, launching the opponent backwards and inflicting a large amount of damage.
He punches the opponent in the stomach which usually consists of the opponent puking. Then, he knees the opponent in the chin knocking them into the air and roundhouse kicks the opponent, soon after knocking them up into the air with a backflip kick in the chest, which he then Finally appears in the air behind the opponent and double axe-handles them down into there right shoulder blade, smashing them to the ground, inflicting a huge amount of damage that can shatter said shoulder blade on impact. If the combo connected.
First, Keyth charges at the opponent and punches them in their face. Then, he flips upside down in the air and vertical kicks the opponent down on their shoulder. Finally, Keyth lands on the ground crouched down on his knees , soon rising up and punches the opponent in their chin before blasting them away with a hard double palm strike to the chest blasting them back by 6 feet.. The impact from both of his hands will cause the chest cavity to shift and shatter. inflicting a massive amount of damage.
Keyth punches the opponent twice in their face. He then knees the opponent in their stomach and punches them away, using the explosive technique in thunderous paw which blasts the oppoent chest right open to the muscle tissue if it was connected. inflicting a great deal of damage.
How the black Jack looks.Added by OdaKeyomeKeyth Dashes to the opponent. Looking like he's getting ready to attack and counters with a spinning slam like technique, slamming then back first into the ground. The Impact of this blow would sheerly snap the spine like a twig simply due to the pressure of the blow. ( Unless your Densuke Ryoji -.- Fucker.) This Move can also be done up close, dishing it out quickly and suffcinetly. This is a powerful counter technique.
Savage Shoryuken (Taught to him by Densuke Mifunae)EditEdit
This attack can be a rush or a counter depending on the situation, but because of it's
power it usualy takes time to prepare (one post charge time). Keyth will luanch a boxing style uppercut, though with this particular uppercut it's much more deadly and potent, simply because of it's posture and speed. The punch itself is between a hook and an uppercut. It is also known in boxing as a three-quarter uppercut, or as a shovel hook. It strikes from an unexpected angle and can catch a fighter unaware. The Smash is best suited for in-fighters, that relies heavily on sheer power to destroy opponents who come in contention with it. In this case keyths body
would bend itself towards the back angle in which case Keyth simultaniously takes a step inwards, pushing off of what ever foot he chooses from his posistion. With that he then thurst not only his attacking arm, but his upper body into the smash like punch, aiming at not the chin, but the curve where the neck and the very base of the jaw meet, other words the beginning of the throat. With or withouth ferreal intent this move could indeed cripple a person if used correctly, but it can be redirected for a less lethal impact. In any case if the move itself hits his direct intened lethal point, the impact if meant to would possibly snap the neck inwards as densuke's fist would literally dig into the asphogus, cutting off air momentairly form a person's grasp by caving the throat in. Not only that if this hits, Keyths's fist would be "Dug" into the curve, in a perfect fit, but thats not all. If he wanted to, Keyth could use the Thunderous Smash Technique, that would boost Keyth 5 feet in the air, but his opponent 10 feet in the air. The second impact would have just as much force as the first one, so as if the second impact makes connection it would completely and utterly snap the neck, and completly turn the throat into mush unless the opponent has high durability (Enhanced).
Pusshu Bakufū ( Push blast)Edit
At more powerful levels, Ones Chi or Hadou has the ability to create a telekinetic impulse via the power put into it, launching a concussive burst of pressurized air-not unlike the blast of an archaic 'pipe bomb'-that would impact a target with enough force to knock it over, launch it into the air, or even (particularly in the case of fragile materials such as ceramics) shatter it into pieces. The greater the user's Chi ability control, the larger the pressure differential, and thus the stronger the effect and the heavier the target. With practice, a skilled Chi user could increase the range and arc of the blast without lowering the average kinetic energy, creating a blanketed wave instead of a focused impulse. Truly gifted practitioners could generate a concussive blast that would radiate from them for dozens of meters in all directions, detonating with the Hadou of a conventional explosive. The user is able to form compressed explosions as a striaght punch of pressureized air to be projected out or thrown. When the highly moving pressurizd air comes into contact with a target, the air is released with force, from sudden gusts to hurricane force winds. With training, the user could be able to detonate the bombs at will or have several orbit the user.. this only works if the user is far away from there target by 50 feet or more. The longer the feet the faster and more potent of explsion radius.
- Able to send this various waves and blast.
- Can only use 3-4 blast a post anything over voided
- Warning! If Keyome begans to charge this technique, depnding on how many post he has it, will determine just how powerful said force will be for the attack.
Raging Hadou KuseiEditAfter Keyth over came the Oni completely in the shinto realm. Onigami had truly became one with himself, irdicating the last remnants of the curse that Okami left on his family name. Keyth was now free of the demons hold.
And now after finally understanding what Dark Hadou is. He has a massive control over his inner chi and hadou and when in his barbaric like state, and raged enough Keyths body errupts with massive power. Its called the Raging Hadou Kusei. He created this during his time in the Yami Realm. Based off the Orginal Hadou Kusei or 'Surge Awakening'. It has the same similar properties, but with its own twist. Made personalized for his own preset. For Keyth, he uses it for his will to survive, and to fight for his loved ones.Using his anger as a powerful weapon instead of a crutch. Due to his Keyth now being an Oni in human form. The very aspects of his Oni form show even in the real world. Making Horns protrude from his head.
- Strength Increase: This surge of power focuses on the physical aspects of chi rahter than projetiles as such the physical body of the user has its aspects pushed beyond what regular human limits are capple of. The energy can render a mans fist with the ability to dent or smash any object that isn't equivelent to his own force or pressure like stone, metals, etc. This is completly dependent on the user however, the more trained the body, the futher said limit can be increased. As far as actual lifting, sterngth willl be well in the over 2 tons area, but again this ability adds to a persons already viable stats, not gives them a set limit.
- Higtned Relexes; The user possess an extraordinary reflexes that does not uses their reflexes for defense and to retreat but uses reflexes to attack and counter. The user may use judgment along with reflexes, allowing them to dodge attacks even in a weakened condition. Because the muscles of the users fight without the use of his brain, this allow the user to strategize. Since body moves on reflex and not reactions, feints and illusionary techniques are useless against the user.
- Speed Increase: User can perform a burst of speed that allows the user to move so fast it appears as if they have teleported, many users can sustain only short dashes. In most cases the user is able to maneuver at the high speeds accurately and does not cause any shock or disturbance to the surface they stop on. Could be difficult to use, for the movement would be so fast they cannot be seen. For the movement would be so fast all one would be unable to see anything of the world except one big blur. But someone could be able to see while moving that fast, they would simply have to train to able to see while traveling so fast that they vanish for a moment. The person's body could adjust with these powers, allowing the person to use these powers safely. This speed is also accorded to combat speed as well, enabling the user to throw blows as blurrs, and it appears as multiple hands instead of just regular thrown punches.
- Anger Empowerment: Users become stronger, faster, more durable, etc. through anger, rage, hatred, and vengeance whether their own or others, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing the existing powers. Some users may be able draw sustenance from the elements or even slow or stop aging.
- Basuto: Basuto or "Bursting" is a means of using the technique of transforming but only for a short burst of time instead of spanning it for long periods of time. For example in a situation of complete and total danger, one could use this burst into the transformation and quickly utilize the speed and escape the situation using blarring speed or increased sterngth,and then return to a normal state. However once this would be done 6 times, it would have a 6 post recharge time should the battle drag out that long
Calming Hadou KuseiEditSimilar to the orginal, this Hadou Kusei is based around Keyth using his anger and control it. Directing it towards something and using it as an ehanced focus. It's no different than the orignal Hadou Kussei or Keyths Raging Hadou Kussei. But it allows him to calm down enough to make battle strategy. Keyths anger creates a massive relay of receptor electrical waves flowing through his head, so his physical body within the Calming Hadou Kussei doesnt change, but his brain speed does. Things will appear in slow motion to him through his perception not because of time has slowed or he is faster than them. He is simply analyzing the situatiion in hopes of an outcome. This is best used against highly intelligent opponents. This Kussei is still quite physically dominant, it just uses most of its power within its brain, and because of that. The user is just as physically dominant in this on than the raging one.
The user can create strategies and plans several steps ahead of the opponent seeming like the user can see into the future.The user is able to elaborate complex plans and strategies and apply them in not just in battle but any other activity that involves cunning intellect.E.g Strategic games. Most of the users of this ability are very analytical and can understand or anticipate the enemies moves.
- Strategic Planners are masters of psychological intuition and are very charismatic, some are very skilled deceiving masters.
- They can adapt to any situation and be prepared for any eventual situation .
- They tend to plan even the smallest details.
- The user is, most of the time, two steps ahead of a certain situation.
- Accelerated Probability
- Battlefield Adaption
- Causality Perception
- Combat Specialist
- Computer Perception
- Enhanced Intelligence
- Enhanced Preparedness
- Psychological Intuition
- Subordination Manipulation
Pheonix ArmourEditThe Pheonix Keitai is a mysterous ability Keyth picked up from a shrine in the Shinto Realm. The
Within the Pheonix Keitai. Keyth can manipulate, generate and otherwise control friction, the force resisting the relative motion of solid surfaces, fluid layers, and material elements sliding against each other. With the power of friction manipulation, Keyth can cause flames that burst around his body that some time take the shape of lightning flames. He also has the ability to manipulate Inertia within the suit, The user of the Pheonie Keitai he can manipulate inertia, the amount of resistance matter has to a change in motion or rest, increasing, decreasing and/or maintaining it. He can increase object’s inertia, to make an immobile object immovable, or to make a mobile object unstoppable. They can also reduce an object’s inertia, so a normally powerful object, such as a train, could have its course of motion interrupted with the same effort as would stop a bicycle. And Just like his Hierro, within the suit he can absorb and channel kinetic energy and convert it into several different types of energy (electricity, fire, plasma, energy, etc.). Storing it, and dispatching it whenever during a fight for devastating effects.
Human TypeEditOnihoruda's, are people who possess, or can use the full power of an Oni. Typically an Oni in human form. Onihoruda's are able to run for many hours (maybe days) and not lose breath. Additionally, they can exert themselves at peak capacity for several hours without use of rest before showing any sign of fatigue.Onihoruda's possess an incredibly high durability. Having the sheer ability to endure/resist damage at an is extremely high level. This allows them to take numerous blows of internal or external assaults before succumbing to the effects. For example Keyth Has survived from 300 feet falls, and getting impaled through fatal organs on mulitple occasions. Also surviving explosions with barely a scratch on him. Onihourda's have the incredible ability to defy weight limitations of other members of their race, but not completely break them. Dense, lengthy, or overweight items are easy to move and simple to use in nearly any manner. They can crush, lift, throw, or catch items of great weight. Onihourda's also posssess an overwhelming amount of rage, on many many levels. Allowing them to do incredible... and also, very irrational feats. With this trait, they are able to empty oneself of all rational restraints in battle and completely immerse oneself in combat becoming a dangerous warrior for both friend and foe. The trait allows the Onihoruda to ignore fatal physical damage as if it never affected them and continue fighting with a frightening level of stamina. The rareness of this trait makes-up in one's opponent being super strong as it boosts the Onihoruda's adrenaline and stamina to the point they are able to wear out their opponent through sheer tenacity and ferocity alone. In most to all cases, Onihoruda are able to go in a berserk form through sheer rage or when they are imminent damage. As Seen in Keyth, And Zetsui Ryukiri when approached by such circumstances. They are raging, ticking time bombs on the battle field... Being an Onihoruda typically means there driven to fight. It's all they want to do and will always be drawn to it. In Variation. Dont get this mixed up, Peak humans are still beyond most of these capabilites. Being an Onigami only means that said user is quite feral and animalstic on the battle field.
Anyone from Kasaihana who went through the gate with him.
Keyth grew up in the wilderness with his mother and siblings. Knowing nothing but the ways of the wild and how to hunt and fight. The way his mothers made Keyth live growing up, was that being strong was all and everything. At times his mother would make the 'pack' abondon Keyth in the middle of the night forcing him to find the rest of his family, catch up, and regroup with them before he starved to death in the wilderness. She showed him tough love and thats all he knows. Growing up as a fighter with the strength of a wilderbeast. Whenever his mother would send him out into the city of Kasaihana she'd place him within the Jr. Matches of the GMAF and other fight tournaments just like his father. He got the name 'The Red Demon of the Wilds' as he got older due to his devilish ways of combat during these tournaments. It was only when he was 16 years old that his mother finally set him out into the city, stating that he should have a real life there, and that he should seek out his father. His mother never told him who his father was and all his life, Keyth grew up not even knowing of his fathers exsistance untill now.
- Ark 8 Episode 1: District 4
- Ark8 Episode 2: I am Keyth Tasanagi!
- Ark8 Episode 4: Beautiful skies
- Ark 8 Episode 5: Raiden is your name
- Ark 8 Episode 6: Fresh meat
- Ark 8 Episode 8: Blaze it down
- Ark 8 Episode 9: The power of the storm
- Ark 8 Episode 10: The Birth of a Hurican
- Ark 8 Episode 14: Calming flames
- Ark 8 Episode 15: Thunder god Okami
- Ark 8 Episode 18: The Snake The Beast And the Devil
- Ark 8 Episode 19 Cosmic Sailing A Star Is Born
- Ark 8 Episode 20: It All A Lie...It Begins Now.
- Ark 8 Episode 22: My curse My Blessing
- Ark 8 Episode 26: Rise, The Dark Moon
- Ark 8 Episode 31: We must try
- Ark 8 Episode 37: The final frontier
- Ark 8 Episode 40: Im a super hero