Taka - Young Taka
Shiroryu - White Dragon
Ark 8 - 18
Susano'o-no-Mikoto (須佐之男 (スサノオ) romanized as Susano-o, Susa-no-O and Sosa no wo no Mikoto), also known as Takehaya Susanoo-no-Mikoto (建速須佐之男命?) is the Shinto god of the sea and storms. He is also considered to be ruler of Yomi (Hell). This makes Susano'o a unique Diety for also being preasent in Izumo and The High Plain of Heaven. Susano'o is often depicted with a sword know as Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi (Grasscutter Sword) or Ame-no-Murakumo-no-Tsurugi (Sword of the Gathering Clouds of Heaven).He obtained this sword from the tail of the eight headed serpent beast known as Yamata-no-Oroci. As a reward for defeating this beast he was gave the last remaining daughter of the Nazuchi family, Kushinada-Hime. Another sword he was known to use, and used to slay Yamata-no-Orochi, is known as Totsuka-no-Tsurugi (Ten-Fists Sword).
Taekwondo is known for its emphasis on kicking techniques, which distinguishes it from martial arts such as karate or southern styles of kung fu. The rationale is that the leg is the longest and strongest weapon a martial artist has, and kicks thus have the greatest potential to execute powerful strikes without successful retaliation.
Aikido is performed by blending with the motion of the attacker and redirecting the force of the attack rather than opposing it head-on. This requires very little physical strength, as the aikidoka (aikido practitioner) "leads" the attacker's momentum using entering and turning movements. The techniques are completed with various throws or joint locks.
Weapon of ChoiceEdit
A legendary Japanese sword and one of three Imperial Regalia of Japan. It was originally called Ame-no-Murakumo-no-Tsurugi (天叢雲剣), "Sword of the Gathering Clouds of Heaven") but its name was later changed to the more popular Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi ("Grass Cutting Sword").
- Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi this sword is said to be so shap that it can cut through any material like butter. This includes metals, flesh, woods, and even chi
- Shield: Yata-no-Kagami, this shield is said to have enhanced properties to absorb the blunt force of any attack and return it to the stiking force in equal power.
- War Fan: Arashi-no-Uchiwa, The fan of storms is a war fan blessed with the powers of Susano-no-mikoto. It allows who ever wields it to forge giant storms of a magnitude based solely off of will.
- Tomoe Pendant: Amulet of Susano'o, this amulet is said to give the wearer enhanced physical and elemental powers. It also gives the user a close relation to Susano'o to the point they can talk to him directly through it.
A legendary Japanese sword owned by Susano'o. It is known as Totsuka-no-turugi (十拳剣?, "Ten-fists Sword") but is also called Ame-no-Habakiri (天羽々斬, "Heavenly Wing Slash"), Ame-no-Ohabari (天の尾羽張, "Heavens' Tail-feather"), or Worochi-no-Aramasa (no known kanji) Legeand has it that it once clashed with Kusanagi and was the only blade to defeat it.
- Sword: Totsuka-no-tsurugi, This sword is said to be able to cut through anything. It is even recorded that this sword is more powerful than Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi.
- Current Contents: Nothing
A legendary weapon created by Aiden with the help of a sorceress. This weapon is shown as two revoler barreled pistols that fire a strong bolt of chi energy. they are able to achieve this with the help of the Seiryoku Stone, a legendary metal that is believed to be linked to the increase in chi power and expeling it in a large velocity.
Kushinada-Hime : The wife of Susano'o-no-Mikoto
|Stats||Driving Skills||Renown||Speed||Combat||Stamina||Intel||Martial Arts||
Ark 8 ~
- Ark 8 Episode 3: The Difference
- Ark 8 Episode 10: The Birth of a Huricane
- Ark 8 Episode 13: Final Fantasy 9000
- Ark 8 Episode 20: It's All A Lie...It Begins Now.
- Ark 8 Episode 33: Battle For The Land Of Sand
- Ark 8 Episode 37: The Final Fronteir
~Two approvals will be needed IE: Chairmen Tasanagi, Chairwomen Nakayama, or Detective Roji (Keyo/Izzy/SezomaruDensuke)~