Koneko-Japanese word for kitten, an old nickname her mother used to use.
Ark 5: 19
At first meeting, Kage can be shy and more than a little quiet. Upon getting to know her better, she shows a more open and happy side. Unfortunately, her self-esteem is low and she tends to take the smallest bit of teasing to heart, often brooding on it and letting it stew up all sorts of negative feelings. Kage cares for her friends and would protect them with her life...but she shows a true dislike for authority figures who seek to steer her future in a direction she doesn't want. She has had her fair share of boyfriends(and girlfriends) and will unconsciously flirt with anyone....but she believes in true love and seeks it continually.
Clan & RankEdit
Rank: Angel Wings Lead Singer
What district do you live in?Edit
Lead singer of Angel Wings
Kage studied varied martial arts in clubs during school. She is no master, but knows how to defend herself, at least.
- Naginatajutsu is the art of weilding the Naginata, a weapon similar to the medieval europeon glaive. Kage learned this style during her high school years and became one of the leading members of her club. The style requires quick reflexes and flexibility. The weapon consists of a five foot staff and eighteen inch blade, giving Kage a six foot reach.
- Kendo, known as the way of the sword, is based in Japanese sword-fighting. It is a descended of the art of kenjutsu and pulls from multiple schools of swordplay. Its primary technique is that of kiri-oroshi, or the downward cut. Kage is not as skilled in this as she is in Naginatajutsu, but it gives her something else to use should an adversary making it past her naginata.
- Kage was taught the use of a Yumi, or a Japanese bow specifically made for horseback where the lower limb is shorter than the top limb. Kage fell in love with western archery, though and learned to use both a longbow and a recurve. She prefers the pull and the weight of a recurve to the weight of a Yumi and finds it easier to shoot.
Weapon of ChoiceEdit
Kage prefers her bow above all.
None at the present time.
|StatBook||Driving Skills||Renown||Martial Arts||Speed||Combat||Stamina||Intellegence||Total|
- Ark 5 Episode 1: The Sun Flower Sets
- Ark 5 Epsiode 2: Dotting The I's, Crossing The T's
- Ark 5 Episode 13: Two Down, Two To Go